The Winter CEU Program is going virtual! It is now online and ready for registrations. The good news about virtual is that space is unlimited. Once you register, you will receive an email with instructions on how to get the link. Whichever email address you register under is where the instructions will be sent, so be sure you enter it in correctly! Once you receive those instructions, you must have your license number so that I can provide you with the correct certificate upon completion of the class.
This program will span two Fridays to give you a break in watching online classes. The information and details are below.
Cost is $40 per participant. “See” you then!
December 4, 2020 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Diagnosing Mystery Bug Bites (Structural General)
- Wasp Pests and the Truth about Asian Giant Hornets (Structural IPM)
- Proper Maintenance for Healthy Landscapes (TDA General)
- School IPM Laws – what’s new, what’s old, what to do (L/R)
- Termite Biology, Habits, Management (Structural Termite)
December 11, 2020 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Landscape Pests and Emerald Ash Borer (L/O) (TDA – General)
- Weeds (Weed) (TDA – General)
- Common Lawn Pests (TDA – IPM)
Get your CEUs for 2020 for your Structural, Ag Commercial or Noncommercial, or Private Applicators license! Great, entertaining speakers and experts in their field. This virtual training will be conducted online over the 2 days.
6 CEUs offered for Structural Pest Control Licensees & 5 CEUs offered for ALL other pesticide licenses.