TEXAS COOPERATIVE EXTENSION
FEBRUARY 18, 2006
- Plant Texas Mountain Laurels; they are blooming all over town.
- We need more rain!!! Water your lawn 1 inch every 10 – 14 days.
- Compost and aerate your lawn, if you did not do this in January.
- Start planning for spring planting; visit your local nursery/garden center now.
- Roses should be planted now while they are semi-dormant, and the selection is best.
- Consider planting spring container gardens now.
David Rodriguez is County Extension Agent-Horticulture with Texas Cooperative Extension in Bexar County. For more information, call (210) 467-6575 or visit our County Extension website at https://bexar-tx.tamu.edu