CEU Course will be held on December 15, 2017.
Course will cover 6 CEUs for Structural licenses and 6 CEUs for Ag licenses.
Urban Ecology Center at Phil Hardberger Park, 8400 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78231
Registration information will be coming soon.
If you have your structural pest control license, I am offering Laws and Regs, IPM, Pest and Termite in the morning and Lawn and Ornamental and Weed in the afternoon. If you have your private applicator, noncommercial, or commercial Ag license, I am offering 1 Laws and Regs, 1 IPM, and 4 Pest Features/General.
Speakers and Topics:
- Stored Products Pest ID and Management – Molly Keck, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- Update on Laws and Regulations – Bryan Seals, Texas Department of Agriculture
- Kissing Bugs and Chagas Disease – Justin Bejcek, Texas A&M University
- Termite ID and Management – Dr. Robert Puckett, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- Weed ID and Management – David Rodriguez, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- Identifying and Managing Common Pests in the Landscape – Molly Keck, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
New! Association Certified Entomologist Opportunities!
The Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) program is offered to individual in the pest management industry as a way for you to “show what you know.” This is a professional certification program (the only for the pest management industry) offered through the Entomological Society of America.
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension is offering a 4 session preparatory course for the ACE exam either in person (with 6 or more participants) or online. If interested, contact Molly Keck at 210/631-0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the ACE program, visit www.entsoc.org.