TEXAS COOPERATIVE EXTENSION
FEBRUARY 11, 2006
- Plant grape and berry plants now.
- Plant the “Red Baron” peach, it is a great flowering variety and is freestone.
- Try planting blueberries in a large pot with peatmoss and washed sand.
- Learn how to conserve water in your lawn. Request a SIP kit by calling the Master Gardener “Hotline” at 467-6575.
- Keep a good eye on the birds in your landscape. Provide a water source and an extra food supply.
- Visit the Texas Cooperative Extension and the Bexar County Master Gardeners at the “Texas Experience” pavilion at the San Antonio Rodeo and Livestock Exposition, February 3 – February 19.
David Rodriguez is County Extension Agent-Horticulture with Texas Cooperative Extension in Bexar County. For more information, call (210) 467-6575 or visit our County Extension website at https://bexar-tx.tamu.edu