- Aggie-Horticulture Website from Texas A&M University
- Aggie Turfgrass Program
- Texas Superstar Program
- Insect Information: Visit our IPM Page Visit Discovery Entomology At Texas A&M
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
- Seasonal Irrigation Program (SIP)
- Texas Forest Service Website
- Texas AgriLife Extension Soil, Water and Forage Testing Lab at Texas A&M University
- Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
- Texas Plant Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
- Texas Oak Wilt Information Partnership
- Texas Tree Planting Guide
- South Texas Poison Center (UTHSCS)
- Texas Poison Control Network
- TAMU Herbarium in Uvalde – Native Plants of South Texas
MyExtension 2019 Highlights
Here’s the Latest…
Back to the Basics Beef Cattle Series
Mark your calendar now for the “Back to the Basics” Beef Cattle series. It doesn’t matter the size of your operation or the number of cattle you manage, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Click HERE for program and registration details.
Dates: September 21st, & October 19th
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Preparing For and Planting a Fall Vegetable Garden
Come learn how to select warm weather crops to start your fall vegetable garden.
RSVP is required (Space is Limited) and you must email Milberger’s Nursery at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: August 28th
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Milberger’s Landscape Nursery
Address: 3920 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX 78247