- This event has passed.
County Photography Contest Photos DUE
March 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
TEXAS 4-H PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST OBJECTIVES:
- To develop life skills in composition, light, story line, posing, and awareness.
- To gain knowledge about cameras, camera settings, photography dimension and resolution.
- To encourage 4-H members to use photography as a meaningful communication tool in their lives.
- To provide photography project showcase opportunity for 4-H members.
- To continue to share the message of 4-H.
- To utilize photographs which can promote and strengthen the 4-H program.
RULES AND GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE FOR FULL GUIDELINES
Eligibility of Photos:
Photo must be taken by participants between the dates of January 1, 2018 through time of entry.
Photo must be the original photographic work of the 4-H member.
Number of Entries:
ONE entry in each category.
There is no entry fee; contest is FREE.
Photo entries are due to our office (3355 Cherry Ridge S-212, SA, TX 78230) by Monday, March 11th– 8 a.m.
(LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED MONDAY, MARCH 11TH FROM 8:01 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. WITH
A $5 LATE FEE PER MEMBER– NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 5 P.M.)