4-H projects and Calendar
4-H Military Locations:
- Ft. Sam Houston
- Lackland A.F.B.
- Randolph A.F.B.
How to enroll in 4-H Military Clubs – Contact your Military 4-H Club Manager on base
4-H Outreach Clubs:
- Alamo Area Mutual Housing * Restrictions apply please contact 4-H Agent
- Doral Learning Club * Restrictions apply please contact 4-H Agent
- Southton * Restrictions apply please contact 4-H Agent
Educators Corner & Curriculum Enrichment
Texas 4-H, the youth development component of Texas Agrilife Extension Service offers FREE of CHARGE a variety of enrichment curriculum programs to educators and 4-H Clubs, interested in enhancing subject areas in Science, Math and Reading. The majority of materials have been aligned with and support the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
All Curriculum/activity is led by school personnel or if available an Extension volunteer.
Take A Stand! Anti Bullying Training
Wildlife Modules (Grades 3-7)
- Wildlife Success Stories and Endangered Species ( Grade 3)
- Something’s Fishy ( Grade 4)
- City Critters (Grade 5)
- Predators in the Classroom ( Grades 4-7)