The golf project allows youth the opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge in the areas of sports nutrition, golf course and turf grass management, and the rules and etiquette of golf while having fun by playing the game of golf.
The following Bexar County Clubs currently participate in this project. Please reference the Club Directory if you’d like to join a club that participates in this project. If your club does not participate in this project, and would like to please contact your Extension Agent for more information.
- No Clubs listed at this time.
PROJECT EXPERIENCES:(Please reference our 4-H Calendar for upcoming events, validation, and registration deadlines.)
- Texas 4-H Golf Challenge Swing Camp
- Texas 4-H Golf Challenge Camp
- Texas 4-H Golf Tour
- Texas 4-H Golf Challenge Regional Events
- Texas 4-H Golf Challenge State Event
EXTENSION AGENT CONTACT: