- Stain Removal: Frequently Asked Questions from Iowa State University Extension
- Holiday Stain Removal from Iowa State University Extension
- Texas AgriLife Extension’s “Clothing & Textiles” Website
- Stain Removal Guide (PDF)
2019 Summer Highlights
Here’s the Latest…
November 22, 2019 (Friday) – Popular Diets for Weight Loss and Health
- NEISD Ferrari Center (107 W. Rampart Dr, San Antonio, TX 78216)
- Join Family & Consumer Health Agent, Monica Aguirre from 9:00 am to 11:00 am for an informative talk about the pros and cons as well as research based facts and myths of popular diets.
- FREE and OPEN TO EVERYONE!
December 13, 2019 (Friday) – Texas A&M AgriLife’s Winter 2019 CEU Program
- Hardberger Park Urban Ecology Center (8400 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78230)
- To register Click here
- Structural Licenses – 6 CEUs offered
- 2 General, 1 Pest, 1 Termite, 1 L/O, 1 Weed
- If you have your license in pest, termite, lawn and ornamental and/or weed, this will satisfy your CEU needs for 2019.
- Ag Licenses (non Structural licenses) – 5 CEUs offered
- 2 IPM, 2 Pest Features , 1 Safety/General
- Topics – Fire Ant Management, Filth Flies, Weeds, Landscape Pest Management, and Safety
- Molly Keck
- Integrated Pest Management Program Specialist
- Board Certified Entomologist
January 24, 2020 (Friday) – Earth-Kind® Fruit Tree Seminar
You won’t want to miss out on this upcoming seminar, hosted by Texas A&M Extension Service.
Everyone wants their own orchard! Learn from the best experts in the area on January 24, 2020 at the San Antonio Botanical Garden (555 Funston Place, San Antonio, TX 78209)
3 CEUs for TDA Pesticide, 18 CEUs for International Society of Arboriculture, and 7 CEUs for Texas Nursery Landscape Association and Master Gardener.
Space is limited and this class will fill up, so be sure to register early! No registrations will be taken at the door.
For more information, click here for promotional flyer and tentative agenda.
Register at https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu/Bexar County