A fun-filled two-day camp of with interactive, hands-on individual and group activities/presentations, field trips and take-home package of materials.
- Topics covered will include: Healthy Lifestyles, Food and Nutrition, Life Skills, Wildlife, Entomology, Environmental Protection, Math Wizardry/Skill Building and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Some activities and presentations are repeated from last year’s camp.
- New this year is a tour of the Toyota of Texas Assembly Plant, a field trip the Witte Museum (Dinosaurs Unearthed) and a behind-the–scenes tour of an active HEB.
Each camp is limited to 20 students.
- Snacks provided all days.
- Sub-Sandwich Lunch is included on Day 1 – Pizza Lunch is included on Day 2.
NOTE: The Aug 20-21 Camp Agenda is a repeat of the Jun 26-27 Camp.
Visit: https://bexar-tx.tamu.edu for additional information and Registration Form
Contact: Mike Shockey @ email: email@example.com Phone: (210) 467-6575 ext 225