COUNTY EXTENSION AGENT – HORTICULTURE
TEXAS COOPERATIVE EXTENSION
FEBRUARY 21, 2004
- Plant these bedding plants now, and enjoy the cheerful color of pansies, snapdragons, calendulas, dianthus and stocks
- Sow annual phlox, California poppies, cornflowers and larkspur.
- Fill any remaining vegetable bed space with cabbage, lettuce, spinach, turnips, beets, swiss chard, collards, kohlrabi, leeks, snow peas or radishes.
- Plant tasty herbs: parsley, cilantro and dill.
- Fertilize established roses and replenish mulch around base.